From the depths of my blog’s comments section, to you. Enjoy another helping of weird, funny, surreal spam:
- “Thanks designed for sharing such a nice idea, paragraph is fastidious, thats why i have read it entirely” – If there’s one thing I appreciate, it’s impeccably erudite spam that’s as meticulously refined as it is au courant.
- “What’s up it’s me, I am also visiting this web page regularly, this site is actually pleasant and the users are genuinely sharing fastidious thoughts.” –There’s that word again. Looks like someone learned a new word!
- “What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable familiarity concerning unpredicted emotions.” -Well, you know what they say…for every fastidious spam, there’s an equal and opposite indiscriminate spam.
- “I all the time used to read post in news papers but now as I am a user of internet thus from now I am using net for articles or reviews, thanks to web.” – Me too! I used to read all my Tweets on clay tablets, but not anymore, thanks to web!
- “Yes! Finally someone writes about doggy.” -I know, right? Fucking Internet is taken over by cat people, it’s about time someone wrote about doggy.
- “The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!” – 1) Yes, this is completely off topic, and 2) Your cousin is an ass hat.
- “Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!” -1) Yes, this is still completely off topic. 2) You are also an ass hat. 3) Reminds me to avoid your entire family of ass hats.
- “This blog was… how do I say it? Relevant!!” -This spam was…how do I say it? A thing that exists.